Monday 10 September 2012

My Gaming History...

Hi, my name is Zoe Radford and I have been playing video games ever since I was young... When I was little I used to spend a lot of time with my best friend Ashleigh trying to complete levels on Alex Kidd and Sonic, on an old Sega mega drive retro games console from the fourth generation of gaming. I'm not sure how I came to own one, but at the time it was amazing! The 2D platform games soon became addictive, but me and Ashleigh could never get past level 5... When I was slightly older, I decided to try some games on my old PC (it was ancient and died recently) which included unreal tournement and an old pac-man game. At Ashleigh's house, we spent many hours on her PS2 - which was new at the time - playing games such as Crash Bandicoot, Lara Croft, and still spend time more recently on games like minecraft on her laptop, and The Walking Dead game and Limbo on her PS3. Personally, over the last couple of years, I have played more games on consoles like the nintendo ds and the nintendo wii, with games from the Mario and Zelda series being particular favourites of mine. Lately, I haven't had much time to play video games at home, but they still provide fond childhood memories for me and I will always remember the time I spent on all of my games consoles when I was little.

1 comment: